1. Phasing of the Landing Obligation in 2017 and 2018
2. Implementation of the Landing Obligation
3. Implementation of the Landing Obligation; implications for whiting, cod & haddock in 2017 and 2018
4. NSAC Reflections on the Joint Recommendation of the Scheveningen Group Discard Plan for Demersal Fisheries in the North Sea
5. Reflections and recommendations on the consultation procedure by Member States regarding Article 11 of the CFP (Regulation (EU) No 1380/2013)
1. Phasing the Implementation of the EU Landings Obligation for the Demersal Fisheries of the North Sea.
2. A Long Term Management Plan for North Sea Nephrops
3. Management of Nephrops stocks in the North Sea, especially in relation to the Farne Deeps fishery.
4. Development of a New Framework for Technical Measures in the Reformed CFP.
5. The Implementation of the EU Landings Obligation for the Demersal Fisheries of the North Sea: Exemptions and Other Issues.
6. Advice on a Mixed Fishery Plan for the North Sea
7. Use of Pulse Trawls in the North Sea
8. Advice on the Brown Shrimp Road Map provided by ICES
9. Management of the Farne Deeps Nephrops Fishery
10. Comments on Sea Bass Advice 2015 and Proposal for Development of Future Advice
If you require advice approved further back, please get in touch with Lorna Duguid.